Pages

Thursday 10 March 2016

Deadline looming & Panic has set in

D's stars top is finally finished. Now the quilting begins. I have until mid Saturday afternoon to get it basted, quilted, bound and washed/dryed. No pressure lol! Honestly, spray basting, stitch in the ditch so no measuring, marking or over thinking and binding by machine doesn't take that long so it's doable... Right?? Dinner is at their place so no prep work or extra running around on on my end. I can do this, I can do this. ..

I did find sometime to get to Michaels last week to see if they had received The Happy Planner. The shelves were bare, they are currently getting all new stock. I was told to come back in a week after their next shipment.

I was procrastinating itching to do some EPP one evening last week so I made a quick hexie pin cushion. As you can see by all the holes already in it, I put it to good use with D's Stars. I'm also thinking of starting a leader/ender quilt. Those little scrap pieces sure do fill up fast to keep away the thread trails/nests, may as well keep a basket of 2.5 inch squares to use instead and get an extra quilt out of it. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment