Pages

Thursday 31 December 2015

Resolutions for 2016

We had a wonderful Christmas. Pictured our 'Fabulous five' left to right Cj, MT, B, M & R (funny enough they are lined up by age oldest to youngest which I didn't realize until now). We are so proud of each and every one of them. They've all grown into incredible people I'm so delighted to call my family.

I can't believe 2016 is already here. The past few years have flown, it feels like life is on super speed. I don't think I've been living life to the fullest. Resolutions for the New Year - I need to find a life balance. This year it's time to make some changes. I need to get organized, set a routine and stick to it while finding a way to stop and smell the roses. I want to accomplish the goals I set for myself. I had whopping 2 finishes in 2015 Not very impressive  - 2015 seems to have been the year of procrastination. I really love the two I finished but I spent most of the year waffling and putting off the girls quilts.  2016 is the year I will finish the girls quilts which have been in progress in one form or another since 2014. I have my incredible powerquilter waiting for me to put it to work and a nice stash begging to be used. Time to get cracking!

Wishing you all a safe and Happy New Year!





No comments:

Post a Comment